The 003 Blog (Fall 2006)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Testing

This week the students are taking their final achievement tests. These tests are supposed to show whether or not they have achieved the goals we set for them at the beginning of the semester. On Monday, they were tested in reading and handed in their writing portfolios; on Tuesday, they had a listening/speaking test and a discussion (for which I served as an evaluator); and today, they took a four-page grammar achievement test. I think everyone must be sick of tests! Tomorrow, we will have a short class at 11:00 in The Box and then we will go to Adele's (the Stamp Union restaurant) for lunch to celebrate the end of the semester. After lunch we will go to the Coffee Bar. Then goodbye until Monday, when we have the last test: the Maryland English Institute English Proficiency Test (MEIPE)!

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Nina!
    Your post about the exams made me anxious even though AGU will give me exams in mid-January! Anyway, I hope everybody in your class will do well on the exams!^^(I'm pretty sure they will!)

    By Blogger Hiromi, at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home