Korean "Pizza" recipe
1 egg, beaten
9 oz. whole wheat flour
3 oz. water
10 sliced mushrooms
8-10 shrimp (either fresh or frozen)
5-6 green onions, cut in 4-5 cm. pieces
crab sticks, cut in bite-size pieces
a pinch of salt
- Mix the flour, water, and salt in a cup or small bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium skillet.
- Spread most of the flour mixture in the skillet, reserving about 1/5 of it; cook over a low to medium flame.
- Spread the mushrooms, shrimp, green onions, and crab stick pieces on top of the mixture and coat the top with the reserved flour mixture.
- Spread the beaten egg over the top.
- Cook 5-10 minutes until the bottom is nicely browned.
- Flip over, using two spatulas. Try not to break it!
- Brown the second side.
- Cut into portions and enjoy! It's good with soy sauce.