The 003 Blog (Fall 2006)

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm back!

Some of you may have noticed that The 003 Blog vanished for a few days. It has been a frustrating time as I tried to discover what went wrong and fix it. This morning at my weekly meeting with webhead friends at Tapped In, my friend Vance in the UAE suggested that I pick a new template. It worked like a charm! (If you are ever tempted to try this, be aware that by changing the template you will lose any template changes you have made, such as links in the sidebar. Be sure to save those and add them back in to the new template.)

See you tomorrow! :-)

3 Comments:

  • Nina,

    It's nice to see you posting again. Thanks for dropping by our student blog in Japan. I and my students have been enjoying our interactions with yours. I would be nice to have more in the future.

    I hope you had a warm and peaceful Thanksgiving.

    John

    By Blogger John, at 5:28 PM  

  • Nina,
    Good news for us your blog is working very well.
    I weakup early to do my homework... see you soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 AM  

  • Welcome back, Nina! I was just wondering what happened to this blog....but I'm glad you came back!

    By Blogger Hiromi, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home