The 003 Blog (Fall 2006)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lunch at Adele's

Amer, Nina, and Abdulaziz

Nazanin and Sunghye consider what to order

Cindy, Hyosung, and Jennifer

Jennifer and Essa

Today was the last day of our class. It's hard to believe the semester is really over. You have all worked hard and made progress. We are all tired and ready for a break!

Some of us celebrated the end of our shared adventure with a lunch at Adele's, Stamp Student Union's only full-service restaurant. Amer, Ozizo, Essa, Jennifer, Cindy, Nazanin, Hyosung and Sunghye were my luncheon companions. We took a long time to consider the menu. Some of our choices were more successful than others! But on the whole, it was fun. Afterwards, we enjoyed coffee together, courtesy of Karen V. Thanks, Karen!

2 Comments:

  • Hello, Nina!
    The pictures you put on this blog made me feel pleased because everyone looked happy! Also, I'm so jealous that the semester in UM is over...I still have about two weeks left until winter holiday starts!

    Anyway, happy holidays to all of your students!

    By Blogger Hiromi, at 12:17 PM  

  • Hello, Nina
    I can’t believe too. The first day of this semester seems few days ago. I miss so much that we have been studied in your class and all other classmates. I don’t like to say good bye because this make me sad. But we still have to………..

    By Blogger Cindy, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home