The 003 Blog (Fall 2006)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello from the Eastern Shore!


This weekend, I am visiting my sister and her husband at their beautiful home on Maryland's Eastern Shore. I drove here yesterday with my daughter. The drive takes about two hours from my home in Gaithersburg. We passed College Park and took Route 50 east, past Annapolis and over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. My sister's house is on a large creek which flows into the Tred Avon River, which flows into the Choptank River, which flows into the Bay. As I sit here typing, I can look out over the peaceful water of Tarr Creek. It is very beautiful!

I have been reading your blogs and your comments on each other's blogs. It is nice to read the supportive comments you have left for each other! But many of you have not left comments yet. I hope you will do this before you come to class tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • Hi, Nina!
    The place where your sister lives is so beautiful and just looking at the picture even made me feel relax! It's so nice to see an another part of Maryland. Thanks for sharing!

    See you soon~!

    By Blogger Hiromi, at 11:18 AM  

  • Hi, Nina
    It's nice place to go. When I am seeing this place I am feeling relax. I like that place. And I hope we go together with other students to this place.

    see you tomorrow

    By Blogger essa-mei2006, at 10:09 PM  

  • The place seems very nice. I have never been to this kind of place. Wish one day, and I have opportunity to go this kind of place.

    By Blogger Cindy, at 11:11 PM  

  • Hi, Nina
    I am really enjoying that place when I see the picture. I hope you show us more pictures about this place. I hope to go together and all of other classmate to this place. 

    By Blogger essa-mei2006, at 10:06 AM  

  • Hi..
    This is a beautiful place. I hope that I have place like this one and I hope that you spent a good time with your sister.

    By Blogger M-alkaabi, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home